Tuesday, September 13, 2011


We are still waiting for our visas (and all of the other important documents) to be sent to us from the Bolivian Consulate in Washington, D.C.  I plan on calling tomorrow to see if I can find out the status of our applications.

We had a moving sale on Saturday and we still have SO much left, that we plan on doing it again this Friday and Saturday and then that will be it.  Whatever we haven't sold (not including what we are taking with us, what we are storing and what we are taking to our daughter and her family in Alabama) will either be given away to individuals or donated to Vaughn's store (America's Thrift Store).

We are not anywhere close to where we had hoped to be in our support levels.  We have had a number of individuals and families indicate they want to help, so we are praying that will soon become a reality and that others will hop on board as we are commissioned at our churches.

Please continue to pray for us!  We always need it and desire it!

Thank you so much for standing with us and for going with us soon to La Paz, Bolivia, in the loving and saving name of our gracious, merciful Savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment